Music

Monday, September 2, 2013

Emerald Pools.

I got up this morning and made sandwiches for Mason and I, then I went to Harmon's to buy water bottles and granola bars. I went to McDonald's and picked up some breakfast (Mason's request) and then he came and picked me up.

And we went to Zion! It was lovely. We were maybe going to do Angel's landing, but we didn't have enough time because I had to be at work later. We hiked the Emerald Pools trail and that was fun enough for me. When we got to the upper pool, we ate our sandwiches and then splashed water all over each other to cool down.

Then, we went home! I went to work, Mason went home to study. And now I'm in bed... kinda early. For me.

Cutie eating his sandwich.
Emerald pools!
I love Zion. It's so beautiful.
A guy's thought process. "Hmmm... I could climb this." 

"Now what?" hahaha. 
I'm not as cool. 
Mason thought he was hilarious for taking a picture of us and pretending to sleep. 






No comments:

Post a Comment