Music

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bad day turned beautiful.

I showed the route to Kenna one last time, so she'll officially take over tomorrow. I'm so glad to be done with it. I don't know how anyone can get up that early every day, first of all. Second of all, I would go mad if I had to drive around that much in the exact same pattern every single day for too long. I get sick of it after just a few days.

I came home and set my alarm so I could sleep for an hour and wake up with plenty of time to get ready for Institute. But, I fell back asleep after it went off. I somehow managed to wake up a little over ten minutes before my class was supposed to start and I was super flustered getting out of bed. I was even more confused when I realized Mason hadn't called me, and he calls me every single day when he gets off work. I called him and he didn't answer. And then I got to Institute and he wasn't there. So, like the paranoid person that I am, I left and went to his house to make sure he was okay. He opened the door and I found out, of course, he had fallen asleep. Hahaha.

I started writing this post on Wednesday and now it's Saturday and I can't remember why I titled it "bad day turned beautiful." I mean, every day is great because of Mason and stuff but I can't remember exactly why... hmmm. Oh well! On to the next day's post. Haha.

Oh and I love the internet.
And I don't post many selfies lately so here.

No comments:

Post a Comment