Music

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cookie dough brownies.

Tony, the guy who occasionally asks me to sub a paper route, asked me to fill in temporarily because a bunch of carriers quit. So, this morning I woke up at 5:00 a.m. to deliver papers. The only bad part about it was the rain, because instead of simply tying rubberbands around each paper, I had to stuff them each in individual plastic bags. It really wasn't that bad though and I actually enjoyed the mixture of rain and sunlight. And it's always enjoyable to watch the sunrise.

I then went to the gym and had a good workout. I went home and showered, and then Mason came over to say hi on his way home from work.

Then, I met my family at Ernie's for drinks and lunch.

I went to the school to officially add my humanities class, and then went to my classes.

After class, I went to Smith's with Carissa so I could buy a couple ingredients for a new recipe I wanted to try on Pinterest. We went home and I made chocolate chip cookie dough brownies. As I was baking, Mason came over and attempted to work on a little homework. We ended up talking and cuddling of course. We also had some girl talk with Melinda. Haha.

Mason left so he could actually study, and I was able to do my homework too. Then I went to bed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment