Music

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Singing and speaking.

Last night when Mason got off work, we started watching the movie Monster In Law together. Hehehe.

This morning I woke up feeling awful though and so I made plans to go to the doctor if it got worse, I'll spare you the details.

I went to Mason's for breakfast and we had french toast. Then we headed over to go to my parents' ward. My parents and Tasha spoke in their Sacrament meeting, and Kirsten and Ben sang with me as their accompanist. During the middle of the song, all the pages fell off the piano and I freaked out a little inside. Luckily, I was able to pick up the page that Ben was currently singing and continue without missing too many notes, and my dad was sitting right in front of the piano and he noticed so he came and picked up the pages and sat by me for the remainder of the song :)

Then, we went to mine and Mason's ward. He and the other members of the Elder's Quorum Presidency spoke. I sang "His Hands" before Mason got up last, and Ben accompanied me. It was a nice church day!

We hung around a bit and talked to some of our other engaged friends and then we went home to take a nap at Mason's. We woke up and ate dinner with his dad, and then we went to his friend Zack's house for a bit. After that, we went to visit his sister Maricel and show her my ring and stuff.

Then, Mason dropped me off at my apartment and said goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment