Music

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

mewithoutYou.

This morning when I was done with the paper route, my parents invited me to breakfast. They were 
supposed to head up to Salt Lake, but they turned around because the rain was so bad and they had started
hydroplaning. So, we met at Denny's with Desi too and had a good time.

I went home and got ready, and then went to Institute with Mason. I came home and took a little nap. I was woken up by a flood alert on my phone. Good thing too, cause my alarm didn't wake me up! Mason came over on his way to the gym and we just spent about 15 minutes together before I had to rush to work.

I'm getting off work early to go do a sound check for the concert at the college. It was supposed to be outside but it's been too rainy so they moved it outside. I doubt anyone will come cause not everyone will realize it's been moved or where, and no one wants to come to an outdoor concert in the rain. Oh well. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I feel like a loser right now. Kind of. I realize that lately I've kind of been listening to the same songs over and over. I think it's because ever since my birthday when my iPod crashed and erased everything, it still struggles and I can't upload any more songs to it. So, I have a limited number of songs there. And so today I'm on Spotify and decided to listen to some mewithoutYou, because I'd seen a post by them on Facebook earlier. They used to be one of my top favorite bands. I still really love their music. Anyway, I went to their Spotify page and realized they came out with an album last year... that I had no idea about. LAST YEAR. 2012!! The last album I knew about was the previous one that came out in 2009. Man. Seriously, a whole year and I had no idea. I wonder how many other albums are out there that I have been missing out on. Sheesh! I need me some music. And concerts. Let's go.


No comments:

Post a Comment