Music

Friday, September 13, 2013

Temple picnic.

I cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, and my room today. Next on my list is to go through all my clothes and shoes again and get rid of stuff. I'm going to try to sell things on Craigslist if I can. I want to save up as much money as possible in the next coming months and on.

At six, I picked up Mason. It was my turn to plan our date night. And actually, I got all the ideas from my mom, so, thanks mom. We went to Subway and got sandwiches. The first thing the worker said when we walked in was "You guys look so happy" and it made Mason's day. And mine :) We took our sandwiches to the temple and laid out a blanket on the grass. We were there for quite a while eating and talking.

We then got some ice cream cones at Arctic Circle on my way to my parent's house, where we watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I tried watching that movie soon after it came out on DVD but I was at Kelsey's house in Provo and we got distracted when my friend Shad had come over. And then I tried watching it again a while later at my house with some guy but I fell asleep. And then a couple months ago I actually read the book, so I wanted to really watch it. We finished it and I loved it. I think they did a really good job with the movie.

We also chatted with my parents and Kirsten and Ben a bit. Fun things are happening :)

Then we went back to my house to cuddle.



No comments:

Post a Comment