Music

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Awkward encounters.

Last night, Mason and I ended up staying up late talking in my room, and then fell asleep. So he stayed until I got up for my paper route at 5:00 a.m.

After my route, I came home and slept for about 45 minutes. Then, I went across town to pick up my check for playing on Thursday. Then I went to Chick-fil-A for free breakfast... and it did not make me feel healthy at all.

I then went to the church because it's our ward's turn to clean this month and I haven't ever done it. I didn't know if Mason would show or not because I knew he needed to study. I was the first one there, and the second person there was his ex, who is a really nice girl but it's still an awkward situation just because. She acted perfectly normal and nice to me, and that was good. And then Mason showed up and she was still normal but I just feel so bad because I know what it's like to be in her shoes. Anyway.

I went home and stayed in my bed and slept forever. I feel so lazy but I justified it because I didn't get hardly any sleep last night. I'll get more sleep tonight.

I'm at work listening to this cool band I've never heard til today. Sleigh Bells. I feel like I've heard the name mentioned by people or somewhere on the internet, but I've never actually listened. It's good, interesting stuff. I dig.

My babe is the best.


Maturity comes when you stop making excuses and start making changes.




No comments:

Post a Comment