Music

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Everything is good.

Today I looked at my iTunes report and learned that someone from Singapore bought one of my songs :) and someone from Buffalo, New York. Cool to think about.

I didn't do much today. I did some laundry, got a drink, uh.... yeah. I went to Mason's house an hour and a half before work so we could read some more of our book :)

After work we might go to a party... either that or go on another adventure, this time with Emily and Rylan. Either way, tonight is going to be great!

Except, I'm sad because Melinda randomly decided to go to Salt Lake today until Monday or Tuesday. So I miss her. Sigh.

This picture is from a few days ago but I can't remember when... but I absolutely love the way Mason looks in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment