Music

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday best.

I showered and got ready before Mason came over for breakfast. He helped me make huge chocolate chip pancakes, which we shared with Carissa, Melinda, Emily, and her boyfriend Rylan. We then waited til church started, and Mason drove me, Carissa, and Melinda.

Did I even mention that we got our new roommate last week? I don't think I did. Well, she moved in (Emily) and she is the cutest girl ever. I'm really excited to have her living with us. The house just feels more complete with four people! Plus, her boyfriend Rylan has already hit it off with Mason and I can tell that many double dates are in our future.

Everything is so great.

Anyway, church was really good. It was the first time I went to church with Mason as a couple, since he has been out of town and I was gone before that. We sat by each other and held hands. It was fun. It's interesting dating the Elder's Quorum President... because everyone knows. Haha.

After church, my parents picked up Mason and I and we met the rest of my family in Paragonah at my aunt's house for a BBQ. Since my cousins from Michigan are in town (one just moved here), the fam wanted to get together. So, Mason met my dad's side of the family! It was nice. We also visited my grandma's husband Jack in Cedar City on our way home.

As soon as my parents dropped us back off in St. George, Mason rushed home and got his swim suit, I put on mine, and we went swimming!


Ready for church!
At my aunt's house. 





I'll just leave this here... hahahahaha. It looks so weird. 



No comments:

Post a Comment