Music

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

One down, one to go.

Last night after work was way fun. I went to FHE with Carissa. We had a BBQ at our bishop's big beautiful perfect house, then went to their community pool. We left and went to the volleyball courts for the next three hours and during that time I only got to play one game because there were so many gosh dang people. It was fun though. Dallin and his friend Cory brought their DJ set up and were playing music the whole time. He played my Crystallize remix too :)



Okay so this morning, my sisters, mom, and I left for Vegas. Kirsten got her hair done at this fancy place for free, and there was a chance I could get mine done too, but the other person took a paying client over me which is fine obviously. I still had lots of fun cause while Kirsten was in the salon for almost four flippin hours, the rest of us went shopping. I got some new clothes at Forever 21, and a new sports bra, and a really pretty color of lip stick!

We got back to St. George around 9:00. Shortly after I got to my apartment, I went to Luke's place and played Black Ops zombies with he and his friend.

After a couple hours of that, Melinda called me and we met up with Beau and a bunch of those friends to go to the sand dunes. We were there from a little after midnight until almost 3:00 a.m. Holy cow. It felt so nice though and the stars are amazing. Time flew by. Although it wasn't fun when I got chased by a gigantic scorpion. No joke. Did you know that scorpions glow green under black light? It's way cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment