Music

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Phone interview.

This morning I had a phone interview for a new job. He set me up for an in person interview for tomorrow and I really hope it goes well. I hate interviews for so many reasons. And I'm honestly scared to get a new job because my current one has made me so lazy. I hate it. So... a new job will be really good for me. Pray for me :)

So then I went to my Institute class with Mason and I still can't stop laughing all the time because of how funny and happy everything is when I'm with him. I even started laughing as I was writing yesterday's post. People at work prob think I'm crazy.

After that, I went to the mall with Melinda and got some NEW SHOES. It's been so long since I've got new shoes... at least it seems like it. And it's still been hard for me to wear all the shoes I want. Probably mostly because I don't have a ton of Summer shoes... well. I wish I would've taken pictures of them but I will tomorrow.

Then Mason came over and we spent about an hour together before he had to go to class. Then I cleaned my room and got some food and headed to work.





No comments:

Post a Comment