Music

Monday, August 12, 2013

There's always one more thing.

There's always one more thing to add to a seemingly endless list of worries.

Stressed about school starting, how I'm going to pay for it, how I'm going to have enough credits to be full-time without spreading myself too thin (being a music major sucks cause most of the things are unfairly 1 credit), how I'm going to get myself to practice the piano after hardly practicing all summer. My schedule this semester will be about the same as last semester, except for last time I didn't work out, I didn't have a boyfriend, and I wasn't taking Music History & Literature, which is supposed to be super hard and time consuming.

All that and then I get to work and receive an email saying they're dropping everyone's hours because of overstaffing. Everyone who is part time is losing 2-5 hours a week depending on how much they work. I'm losing 4 hours a week. Meaning 16 hours a month. Meaning 1/5 of my paycheck.

Great.

I miss him. I'm going to fail all my classes being in love. And at this moment in time I don't care.


Just kidding mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment