Music

Friday, August 30, 2013

Ducks are scary.

Did I even mention that yesterday was Carissa's birthday? Well, it was. I got home from work and hung around with Melinda and Emily until Carissa got home. Then, we ate the cake the Melinda ordered for her. It was sooo much frosting I thought we were all gonna die.

Carissa had brought home a thing of cupcakes too, and she didn't want to keep them because she planned on making better ones tonight for her party. So, we took the case of cupcakes to the park where Mason and Rylan and a bunch of the other guys in our ward were playing basketball and gave them away.

We went home, and Mason came over for a bit to hang out before bed time.


So Friday. Mason came over for a second after work and we just talked in his truck. I then just hung around with Melinda and stuff.

Then I met my parents at Smith's and they gave me some extra potatoes they had. I went inside and picked up my free chicken that I won a couple weeks ago, along with some other groceries, and went back home. I started boiling the potatoes when Melinda and I decided to hurry and go to Sonic for some Happy Hour limeades. Yum. I came back, finished some mashed potatoes, made a salad, and then Mason came over to eat with me.

We went in my room and relaxed for a while before he had to go do stuff. I cleaned up our meal and then I can't remember what else I did...

Around 8, people started showing up to celebrate with Carissa the day after her birthday. Mason came, too. We played games and ate cupcakes that are actually really delicious. After an hour or so, Mason and I left. We went and got his bike and left on an adventure. We stopped at Harmon's to buy some bread, then went to a park with a pond that I don't think I've ever been to. We sat on a bench and just waited for something to approach us.

Not too long went by when a goose started walking toward us from the darkness all creepily. It was the only one for a long time when suddenly a couple more geese and like ten ducks came out of nowhere and got two inches from us and kept begging for bread like little puppies. It was kinda scary but we were laughing so hard.

Then, we went back to Mason's house and watched a movie in his room. And he walked me home :)

Nothing says "love" like a bathroom mirror pic.
This was while we were feeding the ducks and unfortunately you can tell I need to wash my hair. But Mason looks great and he took this picture so here you go. 




No comments:

Post a Comment