Music

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Washington County Fair.

Today so far is much better than yesterday, just like I knew it would be :)

I went with my roommates to the Washington County Fair and got ready to play my set. My family came too, everyone except Des (working), Parker (sick), and Ben (home with Parker).

It was fun to play for a bunch of people walking around or sitting to hear me. However, from the very beginning of my set, I was sweating hardcore. It was so hot on the stage! I didn't even move around much and I was sweating almost as much as I do at the gym sometimes!

After I was done playing, we walked around and looked at the booths and I got a few compliments. Then we went to the other building where they had the food court, and I ate with my family while my roommates watched the poodle show. Hahaha.

We went back to St. George, Melinda went to work, and Carissa and I went to Smith's because we were both in desperate need of groceries. They had drawings going on, and I won a whole free roasted chicken! I am saving the coupon til next week so I can have dinner with my boyfriend :)

Work is pretty goood today. I'm just chillin and listening to music and reading and whatever. Yay for Saturdays and wearing shorts at work.
Me on stage!
Roommates and I :)
Haha. Pink poodles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment