Music

Saturday, August 24, 2013

I don't paint ball.

Mason called me while I was in bed this morning and asked me if I wanted to go paint balling. He also told me he was in front of my house and that I would have to go right that minute. So I jumped out of bed, got dressed, and left the house with no makeup and just looking lovely.

We drove around looking for the paint ball field and finally found it and his friends. There were no girls around. And I am a wimp and am ashamed to admit that I was too scared to participate in the game. I watched from a safe distance. But... I promised Mason I will play next time we go. I think I'm a little less scared after watching... although I am not too excited after seeing everyone's welts and bleeding wounds.

Mason took me home so he could go to the temple. I did some laundry, went to Target, got groceries at Smith's, and then got ready for work and Jazzy's. I'm opening the show tonight for Wirelefant and another band called Beans n Wheels or something. Should be fun cause I have some new songs!

Then... Mason and I are supposed to go to the water tower tonight :) ................. :)


Melinda just sent me these pictures from the day we picked up Mason and Matt from the airport. This is Melinda and I waiting :)
This is me opening the present Mason got for me in Wales :) 

And Mason took this picture of us earlier this week, I can't remember which day, but he just sent it to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment