Music

Friday, August 16, 2013

Sweet summer nights.

Mason called me this morning when he got off work and said he was going to sleep for a bit since he had only gotten about 3 hours of sleep since getting home from Europe. So, I went to the school and talked to an advisor about school and stuff.

I then went to my parent's house to figure some stuff out for school. My mom, Kirsten, and her boys were gonna go run errands, so I went along. We got drinks at Swig. Went to Costco and the mall. Then came home.

My sweet dad had taken my car to get registered, found out it wasn't my car that needed to be reigstered this month, but then went and got my car cleaned AND filled up my tank. I am so grateful that my parents love me so much and do so many amazing things to help me out. Thanks, dad. And mom :)

I went home to take a little nap, slept for about an hour. It was around 4:30 when Mason called me. I'm glad he got to sleep for so long, he really needed it. He asked me to come over, so I did.

We laid in his room for quite a while, mostly because he was still drifting in and out of sleep. Haha. We finally got up and went to my parent's house cause I wanted him to meet the rest of my family. I forgot that Kirsten and Ben were photographing a wedding though, so he only got to meet Des and Connor and Parker. It was still nice, and my parents gave us their leftovers.

Mason and I went back to my apartment for a minute and waited for his friend Tyler to get back to us. Then we followed him on Mason's motorcycle to Tyler's girlfriend's house to watch a movie in her backyard with Tyler's projector. We watched The Legend of Bagger Vance, but Mason and I fell asleep for pretty much the whole thing. It was way nice being outside in Rylee's pretty backyard though.

Then Mason took me home :)



No comments:

Post a Comment