Music

Friday, August 9, 2013

One bad day.

I can't believe I went to the gym this morning. Cause the rest of the day I felt sooo tired and soo sluggish it was to the point of frustrating that I didn't have more energy. I wasted lots of time.

I had like half an hour where everything felt like the end of the world and I was crying for no reason... only girls will understand.

I emailed Melinda while she was at work and she wasn't having the happiest day either so she took an early out and we went and got sushi at Red Ginger. We also ran a few errands at the music store, Target, and Walmart.

When we got home I was so sleepy still. I took a little nap and then put away some clothes and stuff. Melinda and I watched Get Smart and got pizza and then it was bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment