Music

Thursday, August 22, 2013

As much as possible.

I woke up a little later than I had hoped, but still went to the gym for a quick workout. I came home to get ready in time to see Mason. He called me and told me his class is an hour earlier today because it's a lab, and that he could come see me but only for a minute. I told him not to worry about it because I didn't want him to be late, and I would see him later anyway.

Right after I hung up, I missed him like crazy. So I rushed to put on my mascara, get on a shirt and shoes, and ran out the door. I called him and said "where's your class?" and he said, "the science building, are you coming to see me?" When I told him yes, he said, "No way! I was thinking about running to your house to see you anyway." Aw.

So I drove to the school, called him again, we saw each other across the street, and then he ran across the cross walk and I jumped into his arms. So cheesy and movie-like and dramatic for something so simple. Haha but I love it. I walked him to his class and then went home to finish getting ready.

My mom, Kirsten, Desi, and my cousins Morgan and Courtney brought me a dirty Dr. Pepper from Swig. They hung out for a while, then left as Melinda got home. I talked to her for a bit, then left for the school.

I went to the library and did the reading for my class, then went to class! It was a good one.

As soon as class ended, Mason called me and I picked him up from his house to take him with me to Deseret Book so I could pick something up from my mom. While we were there, I remembered that I had to be at work today at 3, not 4, and it was 2:35 so I hurried home to drop off Mason and get my stuff for work. I made it on time, don't worry :)

Tonight I'll do some homework, hang out with Melinda, then see Mason.

I found this randomly on the internet. Just something interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment