Music

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Better and better.

Mason came over today after work before his first class to come give me a hug. He's the best.

I had a class at 1:00, Humanities. I have a couple friends in there and the teacher seems cool so I'm excited. I had Sociology after that, and again I have a couple friends in there, and also an ex. I'm also excited about that class. I have a three hour class in the evening though, Biology Lab, and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Our teacher let us out after barely a half hour though because it was the first day.

So I went home, and Mason picked me up and took me to Staples so he could get some stuff. Then he took me back home because he had an Elder's Quorum Presidency meeting. Haha.

I did some homework and when Mason was done with his meeting, he picked me up again and we drove to my parent's house for s'mores and games. It was a good night.

Mason is one of the smartest people I know. He's also one of the best communicators and speakers I've ever known. I really wish you could be there when we have any conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment