Music

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

There is a cockroach in the flourescent light above me.

This morning I went and bought a new phone charger, finally. This one better hold up. Seriously.

At 11:00, I went to an institute class with Mason. Preparing for Eternal Marriage. Don't make fun! I've heard this class causes people to break up, even engaged couples... so we'll see how strong our relationship is. I ain't even afraid. The class seems like it's going to be really good and I look forward to going with Mason twice a week :)

I then went home and decided to go to the gym with Melinda. We came home and I showered and ate a sandwich, and then Mason called and came over because he was done with his other classes. We then took his motorcycle to Durango's for lunch. He got one of those student savings cards so now when we go on dates, we'll get everything buy one get one free!

He went home and now I'm almost done with my shift at work.

Mason said we should take a picture in front of the fountain. No one was close by to take it for us. So... we tried. Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment