Music

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Love one another.

Last night after work I went to a show at Jazzy's. Golden Sun and Polytype. I saw my friends Jay, Taylor, Josh, and Tanno there, and a few others.

Then after that, Melinda and I met up with a whole bunch of people at the look off by Snow Canyon park to watch the beginnings of the meteor shower. It was pretty cool.


Today I went to church of course. Melinda came to my parent's house with me for family dinner and we hung out for a bit.

Now we're just enjoying our Sunday night at our apartment :)

Oh and my boyfriend texted me today: "So my friends here had me start Pinterest and I started following you and saw lots of dream wedding posts and wedding ring posts and more. Future home category is good too :)"

Oh my gosh I died. Hahahahaha. Good thing I had already mentioned to him about my crazy wedding pinning.

Taylor, me, Josh, Holden.
Golden Sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment