Music

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Why are you so funny?!

So... I have never laughed so much in my life. Writing about it obviously isn't as funny as being there, but I'll do it anyway for my own sake.

Last night at FHE, we were sitting in big circles in chairs. Mason was sitting clear across from me and started texting me funny things. Then "truth or dare?" so I said "dare" of course. He texted back "I dare you to put your hand on Darren's lap for 3 seconds." Darren was the guy sitting next to me. We're friends through the ward, but not close at all. It took me a couple minutes but I finally worked up the courage and found a way to complete the dare without Darren even thinking I was weird.

Then Mason asked for a dare so I texted him "I dare you to kiss your own shoe." Now this is just hilarious because no one else in the circle knew what we were doing, but everyone can see each other. Mason put his leg up on his lap and kept holding his foot and I could not stop laughing. He also eventually did it and I don't think anyone even noticed. But seriously. The whole situation made me so happy.

Oh and then we all started playing with basketballs (we were in the gym) and I told Mason I wanted to sit on his shoulders and dunk it. So I got on his shoulders, he ran toward the hoop as I realized I still wasn't tall enough and no way would I ever jump off his shoulders. We were both laughing and I almost fell off and I thought I was going to die. Anyway.

Tuesday. I picked up Mason from work because he had left his truck at my house and walked home last night without realizing it, and his dad had given him a ride to work this morning. He introduced me to a few coworkers, and showed me what he wants to buy me from Costco... you'll see ;)

He went to class, I went to my classes. Did some homework.

I went to my parent's house to get a text book and visited with them for a minute.

I went to Mason's house and we read some more of our book. He was being so hilarious again. I can't even tell you why he did this, but we were laying on his bed and he put his arms behind his back and started kissing me like that. It was so funny. I don't even know.

I went home and then there was the whole ordeal with my gum. If you didn't see my status on Facebook, well basically I put my chewed gum on the arm of our couch. Then later I guess I laid my head on it because I ran my fingers through my hair and felt something in it and thought a roach or something horrible was in my hair and I screamed bloody murder. The end.

This is the rose Mason made for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment