Music

Friday, August 2, 2013

South Wales Skype.

I got a call at 7:30 something this morning from England :) We talked about 10 minutes and then I fell back asleep which I regret because I slept until almost 11.

My mom called and told me to meet her at Ulta at noon. So I got ready, ate some Chick-fil-a on my way, and met her there to buy a few things. Then we met Kirsten and her boys at Target.

We went home, then my parents, Tasha, and I went to the theater to see Ephraim's Rescue. It wasn't way different than any other pioneer movie but it was still really good.

Then I got ready and went to Twenty-five Main for my show. It was a lot more chill than last time cause I didn't worry about borrowing a keyboard or having a drummer. Just me and my guitar and it felt good. A few friends came, as well as my parents and Tasha.

Then I ordered a salad and Italian soda since I get free food for playing and I was sitting there with my family and Carissa and Garrett when boyfriend texted me asking to Skype. So I ran Carissa home, then rushed to my parent's house where there is good internet so I could Skype him. It was 4 a.m. his time, but we still Skyped for a whole hour. It was nice. Very nice.

I then went home and Alex came over, then we and Carissa went to Menchie's. Des and Tasha had already brought me some ice cream while I was Skyping, so I didn't get any frozen yogurt. But it was still fun cause we colored pictures.

Then bed time!


This wasn't my idea. My mom or Kirsten (both were in the room at the time) said he should move the camera so his face was on the side of the screen, so I could pretend to kiss him on the cheek for a picture. I was embarrassed for a second but he went along with it. He's so great :)


Guess who's is who's?






No comments:

Post a Comment