Music

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Body body body.

Guess what, I finally went to the gym this morning. And I am pretty dang sure I really need to get at least one of the screws removed from one of my feet. Ugh. Running isn't fun.

I recorded a little today. And cleaned my room and messed around.

On my break at work, I Skyped with my boyfriend from my phone before he went to bed. Before he left the country, I asked him to send me a postcard from London. He told me today that he's already sent it :) He's the best.

After work I'm going over to the Gish's house to play body body body. I miss dis game. Oh and today I got a call and the person I was captioning asked if there was anyone deaf or hard of hearing available. I assume the person on the other end (the person with the caption call phone) said "what?" or something because the person I could hear repeated the question a couple times. It was ironic to me... because of what she was asking. Like, hello?

If you haven't heard the new Portugal. The Man album yet (shame on you), this song really is so amazing. Mic Barker knew from the beginning. Stuff like this makes me wish I had a personal band at my disposal so I could attempt to write awesome music.

Another picture from the day I left for Provo.
Twenty-five Main last night. 
Work selfie. Has it been a while?

I came across this and I thought I would share. 
Sometimes at work, people leave magazines in the cubicles (we share all the cubicles) and I found this one today.





1 comment: