Music

Friday, August 23, 2013

Dinner with the family.

Last night when I got off work, I went to Mason's and then went with him to the church to watch him play basketball with some guys in the ward.

We then went back to his house and read a book together and... let's just say it was a really good night. Really, really good. So good. Good. Great. Wonderful. Perfect.

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain on my window. I told you I do not like gloomy days. I thrive on sunshine. Since it was dark and gloomy, I laid in bed for another hour or so until I got a call from Mason.

He came over and hung out with me until he had to go to class. In the meantime, my mom had called and asked me to go to Hurricane with her, Kirsten, and the kids. So I hurried and got ready and met them so I could go with.

We went to my grandparent's house to see my grandpa and my cousins. Then we went to an antique shop in town. It was really fun and I want to go back when I have more money and more time. There was so much cool stuff in there.

We got back to town and my mom dropped me off at my car so I went home and got ready for the day for real. Mason came over and hung out with me again until he had to go home to get ready for dinner. I finished getting ready and then went to his house. We waited for his sister and her husband to get there, and then we sat down to eat. It was a nice meal.

Mason and I went up to his room and spent an hour or so hanging out. Then he walked me home.

I then hung out with Melinda, Emily, and Rylan.

Mason making a shot. And a guy bending over hahaha.
Ummm hello arms. 



No comments:

Post a Comment