Music

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sleeeepy sleep.

Last night was amazing. After my show, Mason and I took his bike to pick up some stuff. Then, we took my car to the water tower.

We were up there for a while just cuddling and enjoying the cool night air. Mason gave me a metal rose that he hammered and welded himself. He told me he made two of them a while ago. He gave one to his mother, and planned to give the other one to the girl he was going to marry. And he gave it to me. So...

Anyway. I stayed in bed until I had to get ready for church. Then Melinda and I drove together. Carissa was already at the church cause she had gone earlier for a farewell. We walked in the chapel and saw Carissa sitting with a friend and next to her was a backpack and some stuff. I asked her who's backpack it was cause we wanted to sit there. "Who's backpack do you think it is?" It was Mason's. Hehehe. Cute.

Mason wore another suit that he got from the UK to church. He calls it dark purple but I think it looks more brown. He also wore a bowtie. All that combined with him riding his motorcycle to church, and I knew he felt like James Bond. Haha I wish I could've seen him on his bike. Dang it.

I picked Mason up a while after church and we went to my parent's for dinner. After dinner I made brownies, then Mason and I left to go to a friend's house for some games.

We went back to my apartment and were going to ask Melinda to watch a movie with us, but she was on the phone so we went in my room to wait for her. Mason and I fell asleep and woke up around 1:45 a.m. and we were like... crap. Haha. Then we fell asleep again until almost 6:00, at which point he went home.

From last night.
I asked Mason to "send me picture" and I meant the above one, but he thought I meant a picture of himself so I got this. Haha I'm not complaining. 
And then he asked for one back. Selfie time. 
Oh yeah, Melinda and I drove to the temple today so she could take some pictures for her photogrpahy class! I decided to take some phone pics too.
At my parents house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment