Music

Monday, August 5, 2013

Love/hate my hair.

Last night after I left my parent's house, Alex came over and we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. We also went to Alberto's at midnight to get burritos mmmm.

I went to the gym this morning, ate the rest of last night's breakfast burrito, then got ready. I went to the music store, visited my dad at work, and also visited my mom at work. I went there so I could buy new scripture markers, since mine have been missing for quite a while.

I still had time to kill before work, so I dropped by the Hope Chest. It had been a while. I got two shirts, a couple plates, a vinyl, and some sweet silly glasses.

I've spent part of my shift reading my Book of Mormon, and it makes time at work go by a lot faster, actually. It's nice :)

I took my 15 minute break and went outside to Skype with my boyfriend before he goes to bed. He's having lots of fun but I wish he would just come home already! He'll get home right before school starts :(

Okay so I love the length of my hair right now. Problem is, as soon as it gets to my desired length, it is so damaged that I am forced to chop a bunch of it off. I feel like if I cut off even two inches, my hair won't be "long" anymore. I hate it! I try to take good care of my hair. Granted I do blow dry it, straighten it, and curl it, and occasionally color treat it. But I see people who do all those same things and still have gorgeous hair, even longer hair than mine. How?! I just want to have long pretty hair!

He didn't believe Droids could screen shot. Hahaha.
My haaaair. So long, so dead. 
Oh, and the glasses I got from the thrift store for a dollar! Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment