Music

Monday, December 16, 2013

A bittersweet parting.

Today was sad. Kirsten and her boys moved today to California to be with Ben. It is so happy though, because they are finally getting on track with the life they want and deserve. They were getting ready to leave as I left for work. I hurriedly said goodbye to Kirsten and Connor, but Parker was still asleep and so I didn't get to say bye to him and that makes my heart hurt. I love them all so much. I was in such a hurry that I didn't say bye to my parents either, who happened to be getting ready to leave for Salt Lake for a few days.

I got to work a full day at the River Road branch today so that was nice. I actually felt really bad about not saying goodbye to my parents so I called my mom and asked if she and my dad would stop by the bank on their way out of town. And they did :)

Mason brought me some candy bars when he got off work. I love seeing him when I'm not expecting to :) I also got to go to his house on my lunch break, where he had food prepared for me. Sweetie.

After I got off, Mason and I went to the dollar store to get white elephant gifts and then went to our ward Christmas party for some food. It was yummy. But then it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment