Music

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve.

Today was my day off and it was great! When Mason got off work, I hurried and got ready, then went to his house. We drove together to look at an apartment that we both really like. Yeah... we need to hurry up and decide on a place. We'll probably take that one unless something cheaper/better comes along like... soon.

Anyway, a little later, I left so that Mason could take a much needed nap. I spent the next few hours just hanging out and doing random things.

I drove to Walmart to pick up a few last minute things, then I picked up Mason and we met my family at Beijing Buffet. It was us, my parents, and Tasha, and it was delicious! I love that place so much. I hate that I get full so fast.

Then, Mason and I drove around and looked at lights together. It was so nice. We got hot chocolate. We went back to my place and visited with my family for a bit, and watched a little bit of 24 and then he left.



No comments:

Post a Comment