Music

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Food poisoning?

I got ready and picked up Mason, then we met up with Des and John and got in there car and drove to Cedar City. The rest of my family went in another car. It was a farewell for two of my cousins. They're brothers and they're leaving for the MTC on the same day!

After the farewell, all the family met at the Marriott for lunch. We had all kinds of soups and rolls and stuff. When we were done, we drove back home with Desi and John.

We went to Mason's house to take a short nap before heading to his sister's house. She and her husband had invited us for dinner. I was still full from lunch and not feeling well, but Mason felt fine. I felt mostly okay most of the time we were there while they were finishing the food, and I even played a song on Todd's guitar. I tried eating but I couldn't eat much. I felt really bad that I wasn't digging into it.

Then, I started to feel really sick. We were getting up to leave, and I hugged Maricel and Todd while trying to remain as calm as possible. No way was I going to ask to throw up in their bathroom right after they fed me dinner. As soon as we got outside, I handed my purse to Mason and said "I have to throw up." He said, "are you serious?" cause apparently I hadn't shown any signs of feeling sick. I walked off their driveway to the edge of the parking lot to some rocks and just let it all out. It was so gross. I have never thrown up so much in my life. And Mason held my hand while I did it. Sweet, but, ew for him haha.

It really sucked. I was so upset. We went back to his house and I cleaned up a little, but I went home as soon as possible. I felt awful. I couldn't figure out if I had the flu or what. But I woke up at 1:00 a.m. to throw up again, texted Mason to tell him, then he called me and told me he was awake because he had just thrown up too! Poor guy. Anyway, it wasn't the best night.

No comments:

Post a Comment