Music

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sweet relief.

I spent a lot of time on my own today. I worked out, got a Swig, went to Target and Ulta, and also to Urban Renewal, went tanning, then came back home. I called Mason and we talked on the phone for about an hour.

I then showered and got ready for work. I took something to my mom at her work on my way, and also took time to stop at McDonald's and get a double cheeseburger... don't judge me! I am still being healthier than I used to, and still losing weight and gaining muscle :) and I'm getting tan so I'm looking better!

I went to CaptionCall. When I got off, I went back to Target to return something cause one of the things I bought was the wrong dang thing. Ugh. Then I picked up my mom from her work and we went home.

Mason came over soon after. We didn't do a whole lot before it was bedtime and once again, he slept on the couch in the front room :) I love tucking him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment