Music

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's kiss!

I woke up feeling 100% better. We never figured out how we got sick. If it was food poisoning, then other people should've gotten sick too, right? Cause we ate with other people all day. Oh well, maybe it was the flu after all. I'm just glad it's over. Ugh. I hate throwing up more than anything.

I started cleaning out my room while packing boxes and packing my suitcase at the same time. Aaaahhhh!!!! I have never been so excited for so many things in my whole life. Gosh how do people not freak out with excitement 24/7 during a time like this! I know I sure do.

I met up with Mason at Target to buy a few things for our cruise. We also went to Michael's cause he reminded me that I hadn't bought a garter yet. I'm glad he reminded me! I would've been sad if we didn't do that tradition.

He went home to do more stuff, then I went tanning and dropped off some more invites at the bank. I went home to pack some more, then I went with my mom and Kirsten to Smith's to buy food and treats for the night! We also went to Red Lobster to pick up some biscuits mmmm. I ran into Sammie there, it was nice to see her and "Grandpa Jim."

Then we went home! Mason was waiting for us, just talking to my dad and nephews. He looked SO DANG GOOD in his new shirt. Gah.

It was a super fun night. We ate yummy food, played games, and best of all, I got the best New Year's kiss of my life! I honestly don't remember the last time I had one or who it was with and I don't care.

And then Mason spent the night on the couch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment