Music

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Smash Burger.

I forgot to mention that last night I stayed up and finished my Humanities paper, and I was so glad I didn't have to worry about it today before it was due. I slept in, lounged around, made some cookies, then went to my last class of the semester.

After, I went to Mason's and he had some lunch for me. When I was done eating, we went to the gym together and had a good workout.

I went to work at CaptionCall for a measly three hours. When I got off, my parents asked me to meet them at a new burger place, The Habit, and to invite Mason. So I picked up Mason and then we found out The Habit doesn't open to the public til tomorrow. We went to Smash Burger instead and it was delicious.

I took Mason home, and I went inside for about 20 minutes. Just enough time to cuddle, read, and pray again. I sure do love the way he kisses me goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment