Music

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Relaxed.

Today was Mason's first Sunday in nearly a year not being Elder's Quorum President. I have to admit, it was nice having him be able to relax at church. We had some good meetings.

After church, we went to his house and ate some dinner and hung out for a bit. Then, we went to my parents' house and Mason ate some more food while I ate a couple cookies.

We watched most of Atlas Shrugged Pt II and then started the documentary but didn't finish it. My aunt and cousin and his friend came over so we went in the living room and visited with them. They had me get my guitar and play one of my songs for them - one of the love songs I wrote for Mason.

After they left, Mason and I gave each other back rubs. So relaxing and awesome. And then we cuddled and then he went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment