Music

Saturday, December 7, 2013

So much snow.

I worked at the River Road branch today. It was my first time working at the bank on a Saturday and it was awesome. Only the drive thru is open, and there are only two of us, so I got to just sit all day and talk to Annie. It was awesome.

It was cool watching the first part of the snow fall, going from tiny specks into huge snowflakes. Annie was not excited about it haha. It snowed alllll day and then at night too.

After work I went with Mason to look at an apartment for rent. It was so perfect and cute and perfect. I really hope we can live there.

I then went tanning and home for a bit before my next job. I went to CaptionCall for the evening.

That's when the snow started to really fill up the roads. And St. George has no snow plows really. So people were sliding everywhere and I was scared to drive once I got off work. I was supposed to hang out with Melinda since it was her birthday but we canceled because of the bad weather.

Mason picked me up in his truck so I wouldn't have to risk getting stuck or something. He then took me to my house and my mom said he could spend the night on the couch! It was fun. It wasn't long after we got there that we went to sleep, but it was fun tucking him in, knowing he was just down the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment