Music

Monday, December 30, 2013

Rejuvenator.

I called in sick for work and I'm glad I did because I threw up one more time. I spent the whole morning in bed and so did Mason. In the early afternoon I started to feel a lot better so I got up and got ready and met Mason at the bank. We got our money together and dropped it off to our renter for our deposit. We also got some smoothies called "The Rejuvenator." They were really yummy.

I really didn't want to miss both my jobs today, and I was feeling a lot better, so I went to CaptionCall. I was just super tired. When I got off, I went to Mason's house to say goodnight. His mom gave me some yogurt and bread and apple juice. I was finally starting to get my appetite back.

I then met my mom and Kirsten and Parker at Michael's. We also went to the dollar store and Ross before going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment