Music

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bustle.

I babysat the boys for a bit this morning, and also got some last minute studying in for Humanities final. I went to take it and luckily I was only in there for an hour. It wasn't too bad, I think I did better than the midterm, but I'm still nervous to see what my grade is.

I went to one of Kirsten's friend's house with my mom and my cousin Morgan. We took my dress so she could figure out how to bustle my dress or whatever. Yay now I'll be able to dance in it!

I went tanning and dropped off an invite for my piano teacher at the college and got a drink.

Then I called and met up with Mason. He came with me to pick up my binder that I left in the Washington bank, then we went to Costco to get my tire looked at. Again. Gah.

We walked around for an hour and then we drove to his house and hung out a bit before I had to go home to babysit the kids at 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment