Music

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hooded man.

I saw Mason for a few minutes before going to my classes today. After my second class, I got something to eat then went back to the school to get ready for my bio lab final. I finished the 100 question exam in less than 30 minutes.

Mason was meanwhile taking his own exam in the testing center, so I went alone to check out a couple apartments for rent. Afterward, I went to the Holland to start writing my paper. Mason called me as soon as he was done with his test so I started walking back out to my car as I talked on the phone with him so I could meet him somewhere. As I got into my car, someone walked up to the side of my driver door wearing a hood and it scared the crap out of me. Yeah, it was Mason. Geez. Haha.

We went to his place and had some fish sticks and hung out. And then I went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment