Music

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Goodwin Christmas Party.

I woke up and Mason cuddled with me. When we went downstairs, his parents were making breakfast. We had the yummiest homemade "Egg McMuffins." Just writing about them makes me want another one! Mmmm.

I left so I could come home and shower and get ready for church. Then, back to Mason's. We drove to the chapel together and had our interviews with the Bishop to get our temple recommends! We had time to kill before church, so we both went to our ATMs to withdraw cash for tithing.

After church, we went back to Mason's house and cuddled until it was time to go to our interviews with the Stake President's Counselor. We now officially have our recommends for my endowment and our sealing :) It's so exciting! Now all we have left to do is find a place to live... haha.

When we were done, we booked it to my aunt's house in Ivin's. We were late for the family Christmas party, but I think we got there at a good time. People were still eating and mingling. Soon after we ate, Santa showed up! That guy has been coming to our Christmas party for over 20 years! And, I've never ever brought a boy with me. So this year was really special :) Mason had a great time. It was so fun.

Mason and I went back to his house so he could go to bed and I could get my car and drive home.

What a perfect, wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment