Music

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sweeter resolution.

It was another great experience of waking up to Mason walking in my room. We cuddled a while and then got up to make pancakes.

My family went to church and left us to tend the boys. Connor ate pancakes with us, and then Parker woke up so Mason went downstairs to get him. Soon it was time for me to shower and get ready for church, so Mason watched Home Alone (again haha) with the boys while I got ready. As soon as Kirsten came home, Mason and I rushed to his house so he could get ready for church, too.

We went to our single's ward 10 minutes before it started so we could pass out invitations to people there. Then, we went to leave because we had plans to attend his parents' ward so he could introduce me to the people his parents know. Or, in his words, "show me off."

However, as we were walking toward the truck, Mason commented on how he wondered if it would be easier to make a snowman now than it was last week (when we failed miserably in my backyard and took forever to make a pathetic excuse for a snowman). We looked at each other and he said, "you want to, huh?" Haha so we did. It was super easy and turned out way better. I thought it was funny that we made a snowman on the church grounds. I wrote our names in the snow so everyone would know it was ours :) haha.

So we went to his parents' ward and I met several people whose names I've already forgotten. Well, except one, because he happens to be the temple president and is going to be our sealer! So exciting!

After that, we went to Mason's house and he cooked us some mashed potatoes and chicken cause I was sooo starving.

We had a wonderful conversation. It is amazing how you can get closer and closer to someone with each day and experience.

Then, we went to my house and had more food. Lasagna and garlic bread and corn and salad! So yum. It was Kirsten's and the boys' going away dinner. They leave tomorrow morning for California to join Ben. Kirsten asked me to make my yummy brownies so I did. So much food today.

Mason and I cuddled a little more. Then we all went to the temple grounds to see the lights and the Nativity scene. Then, Mason went home and so did we.





No comments:

Post a Comment