Music

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Special clothes & a Marriage license.

This morning, my parents took me to the distribution center inside Deseret Book. My mom measured me and helped me get my garments and temple clothes. I'm so excited!! OH MY GOSH! This isn't real. No way. It was a great experience!

Then, we went to Beijing Buffet for lunch. That sure hit the spot. Yum. I want to eat it again already.

We also went to Star Nursery and Sell it Again Sam. Then, home.

And then I did something really exciting! Mason and I met up when he got off work and got our Marriage License!!! Wow today sure was a great day for marriage preparation.

Oh, we also bought a used bookshelf from someone who posted it on Craigslist. $15 for a pretty good one. We're gonna fix the little fixing it needs, then I'm going to paint it! I am seriously obsessive about furniture these days. I'm so excited about all of it. It's weird.

I then went to CaptionCall for three hours. Then to Mason's. We just talked on our couch, then cuddled on the floor and talked some more. And then he walked me outside, and we got in my car, and talked some more. I love having someone to talk to about absolutely anything. It's such a wonderful freedom.

I came home and watched Jack Frost with my parents, Tasha, Des, and John. It's been quiet this week, and we're all missing Kirsten and Ben and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment