Music

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

This is how every night should end.

This morning I went to sign up for the 24/7 tanning salon. My mom called me and told me she forgot something so I went home and then brought it to her work.

Then I went to Mason's so that we could play in the snow before I went to work. We had about 5-10 minutes to play in the park up the street from his house. It was perfect.

I stopped at Maverik on my way to the bank just around the corner from Mason's house. I got myself a nice 44 oz Dr. Pepper (don't judge) and as I went over a bump, the entire thing spilled all over the passenger's side floor of my car. And all over my Zions peak time binder and my headset from CaptionCall. I hurriedly scooped up the ice and as much soda as I could before I had to run inside to work. I texted Mason about it and how mad I was about it.

And you know what he did? He came to the bank, got my keys, then cleaned the seat and carpet with vinegar and baking soda. What a wonderful sweetheart.

After I got off, I went to Mason's again and we got ready to go to our last Institute class of the semester. It was nice.

And then we cuddled, and read the Book of Mormon, and prayed together.

Still kneeling on the floor, we hugged, and I cried as I often do because I was so happy. It definitely wasn't the first time we'd read the scriptures or prayed together, but he said, "This is how every night should end." I hope that's how our marriage will always be.


No comments:

Post a Comment