Music

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tabernacle.

Before work, I met up with Mason and we went to Camille's for lunch. It was so yummy :)

I worked at River Road again today. I closed with Logan. We were almost done with everything when I looked through the window and saw Mason walking through the drive thru lane toward us. Hehe! I was going to pick him up when I got off, but he surprised me by walking over.

I ran outside and hugged him and then we drove to the Tabernacle together. Tasha was singing with the Madrigals in a Christmas concert. We went and sat by my parents, Kirsten and the boys, Morgan, and my Grandpa.

When it was over, we all went to Dairy Queen for onion rings and ice cream. Mmmmm. Oh but on the way there Mason wanted a donut so we stopped at Smith's and bought a package of them. Hahahaha.

Then I took Mason home. And went tanning on the way home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment