Music

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pulling me to you.

When Mason got off work today, he came over so we could practice dancing. He came dressed in slacks and dress shoes, and I put on my wedding dress so we could practice how it'll really be. It was so fun! He loves dancing with me and I love dancing with him.

When we were done, we got lunch at Subway. Then we went back to my house and we watched some more 24. It was then time for me to go to work. I tried to leave my house with enough time to stop by Swig, but the line was so long and I didn't think I'd make it to work on time. So, Mason picked up a drink for me and brought it to my work. What a cutie! :)

After my 3 hour shift, I went to his house and he fixed me a taco from their dinner. We talked with his parents and then went upstairs to watch an episode of 24 and to cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment