Music

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Best snow day ever.

Today was soo awesome. Church was canceled. I'm not saying I don't like going to church, but this was the first day in a LONG time that I was able to wake up and have NOTHING to do all day, and same with Mason. I woke up to him walking in my room and lying down next to me. We cuddled for a while before going and eating scones for breakfast. We then went outside in the backyard to play with my nephews and attempt to build a snowman. Mason and I threw snowballs over the wall at cars as they drove by. Haha. We had a good time.

Then, Mason and I went for a walk around the neighborhood in the snowy streets. We went to the park and played on the swings.

We then went home and watched Home Alone with Des, John, and Tasha. And then we had a delicious dinner with everyone. It was such a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment