Music

Monday, November 4, 2013

Wedding Registry.

Today was my first day "on call" as a teller. I didn't get a shift, but I did have a shift at CaptionCall (and I also get paid for two hours of on call for the bank) so it was fine. Since I didn't have to work until late afternoon, I took a short nap and then went into town with my mom, Kirsten, and the boys. They're a handful but I still do enjoy doing things with my family.

Before I went to work, I met up with Mason after his class so we could go to the mall real quick. Then I went to work for four hours.

After work, I picked up Mason and we went to Target to register for wedding gifts! Yep, it was just as fun as I hoped it would be! It's so fun to have a guy who is so into the whole wedding thing. He loves it all.

Our first photo booth experience together. Ha.
Aw Connor.

No comments:

Post a Comment