Music

Friday, November 8, 2013

Institute Dance.

I got another shift today, this time at the branch on River Road. I left my house with just enough time to get there, and right after I left, Mason called me cause he had just gotten off work. He was on his way home and met me at the bank to give me a kiss and walk me to the door :) it was the best. The shift went by okay.

When I got off, I went to my old place to pay my roommate for the last utility bill that came after I moved out. Then, I went to see Mason even though I was going to see him in a couple hours when he came to pick me up. It just didn't make sense not to, since I was already on his street!

I went home and got ready in my dress and then he picked me up a bit later. We went to the institute building for the dinner/dance. They served us pizza, pasta, bread, and salad from Brick Oven plus some pie. Then after a while, we got on the dance floor! I love dancing with Mason so much.

He took me home and came inside the house to tell my parents hello, then left.

No comments:

Post a Comment