Music

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"That tree was planted by your Love."

Another long and productive day so far!

I worked 8:45-5:10 and then I rushed home to change and eat something. I then drove to CaptionCall a little early cause Mason wanted to meet me in the parking lot like he does sometimes. It was our only chance to see each other today, and I think it's been almost three months that we've seen each other every single day. :)
So he was waiting on his motorcycle. We took it for a ride up on the old airport hill so he could show me some trees he planted for his Eagle Scout project and stuff. It was so good to see him.

Now I'm working here from 6-9. After this I'll probably go home and eat a lot and write some songs and workout and read and go to sleep.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment