Music

Friday, November 22, 2013

Free salad.

Today I worked at the Zions on the Boulevard, the main branch. It wasn't so bad actually. I was working with a couple people who I know from my parents' neighborhood and stuff.

When I got off, I went home and changed and Mason came over shortly after to pick me up. We ate some pizza real quick with my family and then went to a wedding. It was funny because we thought we were just showing up in the middle of a reception, but we were actually an hour late to the actual ceremony. Except we weren't really late because the bride was an hour late and everyone was still waiting. I'm glad we didn't get there on time!

We drove back to my place so I could get ready for my show, when I got a message from Ryan asking where I was. I thought the show was at 9. It was at 8. Oops. So I raced to Jazzy's with Mason close behind me and got there at about 8:20. I played five songs, Mason left, then I watched Lyndy and Steve play their set by myself. I finally got my free salad, and also a free smoothie! It was awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment