Music

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Perk's.

I woke up super early this morning because I decided I wanted to take a breakfast burrito to Mason on his break at work. I got to sit with him for a little over 10 minutes in my car while he ate and of course it was good to see him. He's so cute. Gosh.

I came home and did some homework, then went back to sleep for a bit.

I got back up and got ready for my class.

After my class was super fun. I met Mason in the Smith's parking lot and we played around in the leaves on the grassy hill by the street. Then we drove around and got smoothies at Perk's. Soon I had to go to work.

After work I went to my old place to visit Melinda and Emily. It was really good to see them and catch up a little. Melinda went to dance so I waited for Mason to get done with his home teaching visits. Then we spent a little time together before the night was over.





No comments:

Post a Comment